Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > The Golden Age of Model Rocketry > Kit Collecting
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2005, 02:45 PM
Junior Rocketeer

Default Buzz McDermott - Contact Me ASAP!

Buzz-

I see by your recent posts on the DARS Forum that you are alive and well. I am relieved. Your silence about returning my two vintage kits had me worried about your health and whereabouts.

In October of last year, when I spoke to you on the phone, you assured me that the kits were wrapped and ready to mail. You explained that your severe ADD had prevented you from actually gathering them in your arms and taking them to the post office. You sounded apolegetic, even embarrassed, and I felt sorry for you enough that I didn't suggest you ask your wife to mail them as a way around your handicap. It's been over half a year since then and I do wonder if they are still by your door, ready to mail. Were you lying about the ADD? Is this some joke to you?

For the better part of a year I have tried to believe your are an honorable man and given you the benefit of the doubt. But your ducking my calls and messages has finally led me to conclude that you are a coward. Have you lost, broken, or sold the kits to a friend? At least have the courage to let me know what you've done with my valuable property that I entrusted to you. Are you this dishonest in other dealings? Shoot me an email if you can't bring yourself to phone me at 310 two forty-four forty-three fifteen.

Best Regards, Bayard