Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Projects
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-2020, 08:25 PM
Level 1

Default Random fleet pics

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  VENTRIS 3.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  51.9 KB  

Last edited by Horaryelrod100 : 10-31-2020 at 06:58 AM.
Old 10-30-2020, 09:11 PM
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe

The pics need to be 2mb or less in size. Create a post, scroll down to where it says Attach Files. Choose Manage Attachments and it will let you browse for the files on your computer to upload.
Ye Olde Rocket Forum
WOOSH NAR Section #558
Old 10-31-2020, 08:28 AM
BP Mafia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horaryelrod100

My Ventris suffered from an early ejection on my 1000th flight. The payload and nose cone took off for parts unknown, and the bottom section did a free fall back to the asphalt. Estes sent me a new kit, (it was an Estes engine that failed on me,) and I rebuilt it as it was. It looks fairly rough, but it's fairly strong and is one of the birds I'm taking with me to the corn next Saturday. I have another one that I found on the Hobby Lobby clearance table, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that one.

http://wallyum.blogspot.com/

I miss being SAM 0058

Build floor: Centuri Design Contest F-150 Hurricane Estes - Low Boom SST Semroc - Gee'Hod, Shrike, SST Shuttle

In paint: Canaroc Starfighter Scorpion Estes F-22 Air Superiority Fighter, Solar Sailer II Semroc Cyber III

Ready to fly: Estes - Multi-Roc, Solar Sailer II Semroc - Earmark, Snake Jumper
Old 10-31-2020, 10:08 AM
Level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
The pics need to be 2mb or less in size. Create a post, scroll down to where it says Attach Files. Choose Manage Attachments and it will let you browse for the files on your computer to upload.

Thanks for the lesson. I really am terrible at P.C. basics. I'll mess around with trying to resize? my pics for posting.....I'm not sure how to do that either. I got lucky with the Ventris pic; just picked somthing random.
Old 10-31-2020, 10:11 AM
Level 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Fish Named Wallyum
My Ventris suffered from an early ejection on my 1000th flight. The payload and nose cone took off for parts unknown, and the bottom section did a free fall back to the asphalt. Estes sent me a new kit, (it was an Estes engine that failed on me,) and I rebuilt it as it was. It looks fairly rough, but it's fairly strong and is one of the birds I'm taking with me to the corn next Saturday. I have another one that I found on the Hobby Lobby clearance table, but I'm not sure what I'm going to do with that one.

Thx for all the help and input! I thought I was addicted...(this is my 3rd B.A.R. go'round), your fleet is off the charts. I'm by no means a "NEW" member....I just don't post much.