Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Swap Shoppe > For Sale
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2022, 12:10 PM
Junior Rocketeer

Default Lot of built, partially built, unbuilt kits + miscelanneous parts.

Lot of various models, including:

Estes 1/100 Saturn V. Built but has flight damage, mostly broken fins and some dings.
Estes 1/100 Saturn IB. Partially built but I think all the parts are there. Not painted.
Estes 1/100 Little Joe II. Built. needs work.
All the Apollo Capsules suffered some damage over the year, mostly in the escape tower.A
Estes 1/73 Titan III. I think this looks pretty good, but it needs some work to mount the finds for guided flight. I had visions of making it use the core and the strap on's all at once, but never got around to it. It has flown, but the flight fins are not there.
Estes Black Brant III x 2. One unopened. The other is open, but I believe all the parts are there.
Estes GEO-SAT LV. Built, but not painted. Never flown. Was trying to convert it so the strap on-s would seperate but didn't like the way it seemed to turn out.

A bunch of spare body tubes I was going to use for varioius projects and some other miscellaneous parts including two BT-70 and two balsa full Gemini nose cones. There may be some other goodies included as I find them.

Asking price: 250.00 + postage. Would prefer paypal.

If you live on or near Merritt Island, you can pick up. Otherwise I will package in order to ship at the least cost and protect your investment.