Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Swap Shoppe > For Sale
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-29-2020, 09:37 PM
Junior Rocketeer

Default FSI F100-6 Motor - Almost Free

I have an old FSI F100-6 that I'll never use. It would not have been exposed to extreme temperatures over the years, and looks overall in pristine condition. I'm offering it up (almost) free for the taking.

Here's the catch...

From what I understand, it'll be a pain in the nose cone to ship the engine legally. So if you can meet me somewhere relatively local to where I am, I'll exchange the engine for a couple of gallons of gas for my travels (a GREAT deal these days)! Local pickup is also an option.

I have no guarantees that the engine is usable, but I'd rather have it go to someone who appreciates the history as opposed to a bucket of water.

I'm about an hour North of Philadelphia in Bucks County, PA.

Thanks,

-Frank
NAR 28529

P.S. If, however, I'm misinterpreting the domestic shipping requirements for a 50g engine, I'll be more than happy to mail it for the cost of shipping.
Old 06-30-2020, 12:52 PM
Sometimes collector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzoli
I have an old FSI F100-6 that I'll never use. It would not have been exposed to extreme temperatures over the years, and looks overall in pristine condition. I'm offering it up (almost) free for the taking.

Here's the catch...

From what I understand, it'll be a pain in the nose cone to ship the engine legally. So if you can meet me somewhere relatively local to where I am, I'll exchange the engine for a couple of gallons of gas for my travels (a GREAT deal these days)! Local pickup is also an option.

I have no guarantees that the engine is usable, but I'd rather have it go to someone who appreciates the history as opposed to a bucket of water.

I'm about an hour North of Philadelphia in Bucks County, PA.

Thanks,

-Frank
NAR 28529

P.S. If, however, I'm misinterpreting the domestic shipping requirements for a 50g engine, I'll be more than happy to mail it for the cost of shipping.

Pm sent