Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Vendors
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2021, 11:22 AM
Junior Rocketeer

Default FULL ROCKET WRAP? Who wants to??

Hey everyone.. as many of you KNOW I do FULL ROCKET WRAPS.. these would wrap the full body tube and we can do just about anything you can think of!

no paint... just one EASY to apply Tube wrap! you can check out the videos of me installing one here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_2xZ1LI62c&t=1264s

These are BEST for larger projects.. But we can do them in about any size

SO I Have been thinking about this .. and I am WORKING ON A GIVEAWAY! as soon as I can get the website setup to do it I AM GOING TO GIVE AWAY ONE FULL COLOR PRINTED ROCKET WRAP including up to 2 hours of design time to create your custom artwork! this could be more than $250.00 value (depending on your rocket!)

Check out some of the wrap designs I have done in the past here!

https://stickershock23.com/product/...-printed-wraps/

If you have one we have wrapped I'd LOVE to see the finished results... post them up on this thread!

Keep watching I hope to have this raffle set up REALLLLLY soon!
Old 07-30-2021, 01:32 PM
Master Modeler

Here’s my testament on Stickershock wraps - a few years ago Mark from Stickershock was looking for a volunteer to send him a rocket for the how-to video demonstration for using his full wraps. I offered up an Estes PSII Mammoth (I think the stock preprinted gold finish on the Mammoth is rather unattractive) which, after receiving no other serious offers, he reluctantly (he wanted a larger diameter rocket for the demo) agreed to use. After a few email exchanges on the design Mark printed the wrap and I started boxing the Mammoth for shipment…then a local rocketeer offered up a much better subject for the video. And Mark shipped me the wrap for Mammoth gratis (I paid the cost of the postage). Needless to say I have a decent stash of Stickershock vinyl decals waiting on various projects - and the Mammoth looks great! Attached is the only picture I have handy…
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  01354010-1059-46FA-8DAB-71295E951BDF.jpeg
Views: 48
Size:  120.9 KB  
Old 07-30-2021, 05:50 PM
Retired with Way Too Many Kits

Mark’s work is awesome! I now have a Cricut so I can do simple stuff, but my aging PC doesn’t like trying to load complex designs, and frankly, I’d rather have Mark do them.

In fact, I just ordered a couple sets of vinyl for the 3” Estes Der Big Red Max. Beautiful work, as always, from Mr. Stickershock.

Projects: Semroc Saturn 1B, Ken Foss Designs Mini Satellite Interceptor
In the Paint Shop: Nothing! Too cold!
Launch-Ready: Farside-X, Maxi Honest John, Super Scamp