Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Swap Shoppe > Wanted: Dead or Alive!
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 09-29-2020, 07:08 PM
CenturiBAR CenturiBAR is offline
Senior (Grandpa) Rocketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannymrmissile
I can help. Have Lots of them....
Danny


Thanks Danny!! Green Dragon just sent me one today. I might want to build more than one though, so how much do you want for them?

-Carl
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-30-2020, 01:23 PM
dannymrmissile dannymrmissile is offline
I HATE ENGINE HOOKS
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenturiBAR
Thanks Danny!! Green Dragon just sent me one today. I might want to build more than one though, so how much do you want for them?

-Carl

Wow, now I feel terrible... I was thinking EB-30 Engine Blocks. I have plenty of those.
Iíll re look in my other stash to see what I may have in the JT-30 stage couplers. Donít think I have but a few of those left,,, wow, really sorry. But Iíll Look & make sure.....
__________________
ENGINE COSTS ARE " OUT OF SIGHT " .....
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-30-2020, 06:56 PM
dannymrmissile dannymrmissile is offline
I HATE ENGINE HOOKS
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannymrmissile
Wow, now I feel terrible... I was thinking EB-30 Engine Blocks. I have plenty of those.
Iíll re look in my other stash to see what I may have in the JT-30 stage couplers. Donít think I have but a few of those left,,, wow, really sorry. But Iíll Look & make sure.....

Yeah, I checked. I have the Engine Blocks, not Stage Couplers. Really sorry. If ur not worried about looks, just take a piece of BT-30, the same length as the coupler, and cut it lengthwise with scissors, and snip out about 1/16Ē of tube...( test fit first). Or experiment until you get it exact, using several pieces. Glue it into the bottom tube of the Mark II. itíll work exactly like the black original one.
Danny.
__________________
ENGINE COSTS ARE " OUT OF SIGHT " .....
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 10-01-2020, 06:32 AM
CenturiBAR CenturiBAR is offline
Senior (Grandpa) Rocketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 21
Default

No reason to feel bad Danny. I really appreciate you taking a look (and a re-look) for me.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-01-2020, 04:35 PM
dannymrmissile dannymrmissile is offline
I HATE ENGINE HOOKS
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenturiBAR
No reason to feel bad Danny. I really appreciate you taking a look (and a re-look) for me.

Thanks,,,still I like to stand behind what I say, when possible. Guess my memory is aging too. I did have lots of these, but I sold off a Lot of my parts, etc in 2018. Thought they were still here. Still, canít you make them from cut pieces if tube as u suggested ? I know itís not as fun as the real thing, but it works,,, especially if youíre going to fly it.
Danny. PS, in seeing ur username,,, do you do, and have Centuri kits ?
__________________
ENGINE COSTS ARE " OUT OF SIGHT " .....
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-02-2020, 07:08 AM
CenturiBAR CenturiBAR is offline
Senior (Grandpa) Rocketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 21
Default

I can relate to the memory thing Danny
Yes, I can, and probably will make some Frankenstein JT-30C's

As for my moniker, unfortunately all of the Centuri birds of my youth are long gone. Have done some cloning and some Semroc reproductions. Not really a collector, I like building too much. There are many Estes kits I like very much, but there's just something about those ol' Centuri designs that make them take top spot for me. I did recently acquire a genuine Centuri Lectra-line 1 launch controller that is a prize possession tho.

Thanks again for checking your collection of parts.

-Carl
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-02-2020, 03:52 PM
dannymrmissile dannymrmissile is offline
I HATE ENGINE HOOKS
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: NC
Posts: 501
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CenturiBAR
I can relate to the memory thing Danny
Yes, I can, and probably will make some Frankenstein JT-30C's

As for my moniker, unfortunately all of the Centuri birds of my youth are long gone. Have done some cloning and some Semroc reproductions. Not really a collector, I like building too much. There are many Estes kits I like very much, but there's just something about those ol' Centuri designs that make them take top spot for me. I did recently acquire a genuine Centuri Lectra-line 1 launch controller that is a prize possession tho.

Thanks again for checking your collection of parts.

-Carl

I dig. I also have the servo and other starter sets. Theyíre simply fun to have. Like 99% of Every one I deal with,,, Including Me...." I had it as a kid" ! Anyway, I really just need those 4 kits,,, Tomahawk, Arcon, Aerobee 350 & V-2.
Helllllp !
__________________
ENGINE COSTS ARE " OUT OF SIGHT " .....
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 10-03-2020, 06:32 PM
CenturiBAR CenturiBAR is offline
Senior (Grandpa) Rocketeer
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Indiana
Posts: 21
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannymrmissile
I dig. I also have the servo and other starter sets. Theyíre simply fun to have. Like 99% of Every one I deal with,,, Including Me...." I had it as a kid" ! Anyway, I really just need those 4 kits,,, Tomahawk, Arcon, Aerobee 350 & V-2.
Helllllp !


I'll keep an eye out for those 4. Just hope that I can remember who it was I was looking for them for should I find one.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:26 AM.


Powered by: vBulletin Version 3.0.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe © 1998-2020