Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Vendors
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-2010, 07:55 PM
Intermediate Rocketeer

Default Free Stuff Act Now

Well with NARAM and a bunch of other launches happening this week, things are kind of quiet. I figure I would give those of you that could not launch this weekend a chance at some Great deals And some free stuff.

Here's how it works. this sale starts right now, and goes until I get back from a short camping trip Wed Aug 4th.

First off place any order for ANY decal off of my website. and get FREE Rocket protectors.. I will include enough to do 6 rockets in different sizes. FREE

Also After you place that order online, Shoot me an E-mail and get one set of CUSTOM LETTERING for FREE!!

(Free decal is equal or lesser value of any ONE item ordered online)

Well that's enough free stuff for now, Aren't you glad you didn't go to NARAM this weekend?

Thanks for looking and remember....

Never Fly Naked

Mark

Please Note: I will be camping for my daughter's birthday on tuesday and wed, so if you place an order on those days or contact me for your FREE STUFF, it may take me a day to get back you, But hey, it's worth the wait.
Old 07-31-2010, 09:10 PM
Intermediate Rocketeer

NOTE TO EVERYONE: when you contact me for your free lettering. think about what FONT you would like, What color you want and a Size of the lettering I will ALWAYS send a preview for your approval.

Check out my website. for more ideas about lettering HERE to get an idea how to request your lettering