Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Vendors
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2012, 07:14 AM
FlisKits, Inc.

Default FlisKits 10th anniversary celebration!

Well, it is upon us! September 1st and the beginning of our month long anniversary celebration!

We are offering free shipping on domestic orders (international will receive a discounted shipping rate, contact us via email for details).

We are also having raffles (no purchase necessary), a photo contest, an anniversary launch on Sunday, Sept 22nd in Amesbury, MA and even a new kit release!

Visit our web site to see the details. I will be adding much more detail over the next few days as we get up to speed on our celebration.

================================================== =======
I'd like to take a moment to thank you.

Our customers, supporters, forum friends and neighbors on the field. The past 10 years have been my best and most enjoyable years in rocketry and I've been doing this (hobby) for over 49 years now, so that's saying something!

When we first opened we were just another in a large and growing field of cottage industry vendors in a very small and tightly knit market. We initially attracted a lot of attention with the creativity of our early designs (Deuce, Corona, Richter Recker, etc) and that helped get people to our site and our products.

After that initial view of our "product", people started to report on the next important criteria for such a company, our kit quality and documentation. Feedback told us we were doing very good on that score, but more importantly, it was telling YOU that.

Following that confidence of our small but growing customer base we were tested on our customer service and the word got out that we were a trusted vendor. Nothing has been more important to me than being viewed as a "Trusted Vendor", and I will always put that in the forefront of everything we do here at FlisKits. Everything else is secondary to that.

Thank you for that trust, the confidence and the continued support through the years.

Join us this month, this year, and for the next decade as we strive to keep model rocketry new and exciting for years to come!

I hope you are able to come fly with us later this month (there WILL be cake!) and look forward to shipping you your coveted orders of some of the best kits in the industry!

More details will be made available as they come about!
Warmest regards to the rocketry community from the folks at FlisKits
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  10th_logosm.jpg
Views: 47
Size:  23.6 KB  

Toad's Tavern - http://toadstavern.com/
Personal site - http://jflis.com/
Old 09-03-2012, 12:56 PM
Junior ??? Rocketeer

Congrats Jim and Kathy!
NAR#4717 L2