Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > The Golden Age of Model Rocketry > Plans & Publications
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 06-03-2005, 11:09 PM
The_Ripper

Default An introduction and I have some RockSim files

Hello

Just signed up for the forum today and what a great resouce you guys have here! I found this forum the other night by searching on Google for EnerJet and it brought up a couple of threads.

Since around 1987 I've pretty much flown mostly HPR but prior to that enjoyed the EnerJet, North Coast Rocketry, SSRS, AAA Model Aviation Fuels and FSI kits. I have only cloned a few rockets years ago but my latest interest has been leaning towards clones of a few of the EnerJet kits I built in the past.

I have a few RockSim files for a couple of the NCR Hypersonic, SSRS Lasor and a few FSI kits that I made up if anyone is interested. I think these have been resaved in version 8.

Thanks
SAM# 0052

🚀 In Construction: Der Blue Maxx/Minie-Magg 5.5” & Vander-Burn MDRM Clone w/Stickershock23 Custom Decals
🚀 In Paint & Detail: USR Banshee
🚀 In Build Queue: Estes Doorknob w/Vander-Burn Rocketry Upgrade Kit [Sport Decor], Semroc Centurion-F, Semroc Egg Crate
🚀 In Repair: SLS Lil’ Hustler, SLS Aero-Dart 1969 Trim
🚀 Stay Tuned For Fall 2021 Launch Dates
Old 06-04-2005, 05:24 AM
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaquin
Hello

Just signed up for the forum today and what a great resouce you guys have here! I found this forum the other night by searching on Google for EnerJet and it brought up a couple of threads.

Since around 1987 I've pretty much flown mostly HPR but prior to that enjoyed the EnerJet, North Coast Rocketry, SSRS, AAA Model Aviation Fuels and FSI kits. I have only cloned a few rockets years ago but my latest interest has been leaning towards clones of a few of the EnerJet kits I built in the past.

I have a few RockSim files for a couple of the NCR Hypersonic, SSRS Lasor and a few FSI kits that I made up if anyone is interested. I think these have been resaved in version 8.

Thanks

Hey Steve, good to see you. I remember auctioning kits for you on my old auction site in the late 90's. I put the forum online back in March. I'll have to do a bit more advertising I see.

Yes, it would be great to get any RockSim files you created for the old kits. You can attach the files to a message here in the forum.
Ye Olde Rocket Forum
WOOSH NAR Section #558
Old 06-04-2005, 08:14 AM
The_Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ltvscout
Hey Steve, good to see you. I remember auctioning kits for you on my old auction site in the late 90's. I put the forum online back in March. I'll have to do a bit more advertising I see.

Yes, it would be great to get any RockSim files you created for the old kits. You can attach the files to a message here in the forum.

Hello Scott

Yes I remember you and I used your auction site quite a bit at that time and met some good people. I really like your forum. I have a new found interest in cloning a couple of kits and I see several of the vendors I am currently dealing with on parts already hang out here.

The RockSim files in the .zip file are:

EnerJet Nike-Ram KE-1.rkt
FSI Echo 1.rkt
FSI Mach 1 Dart with RX-1 Thruster System.rkt
FSI Mach 1 Dart.rkt
FSI Megatron.rkt
FSI OSO.rkt
NCRHypersonic1100HNC_5.RKT
NCRHypersonic1100UNC_5.RKT
NCRSonicSeduction.RKT
SSRSLasor114_HNC_5.RKT
SSRSLasor114_HNC_5_Clone.RKT
SSRSLasor114UNC_5_Clone.RKT
SSRSLasor134_HNC_5.RKT

I owned and built all of these kits in the past and had the fin patterns and parts when I made these files. I don't claim 100% accuracy with these files but the NCR & SSRS files I had original fins and patterns for. The FSI files I made up from info from your site and JimZ. The EnerJet Nike-Ram is the one I am currently working on cloning. The HNC in some of the file names is for Hardwood Nose Cone and UNC is for Urethane Nose Cone (PML). I posted some of these to EMRR a while back.

Thanks,
Attached Files
File Type: zip Steve Naquin OOP RockSim Design Files.ZIP (71.6 KB, 158 views)
SAM# 0052

🚀 In Construction: Der Blue Maxx/Minie-Magg 5.5” & Vander-Burn MDRM Clone w/Stickershock23 Custom Decals
🚀 In Paint & Detail: USR Banshee
🚀 In Build Queue: Estes Doorknob w/Vander-Burn Rocketry Upgrade Kit [Sport Decor], Semroc Centurion-F, Semroc Egg Crate
🚀 In Repair: SLS Lil’ Hustler, SLS Aero-Dart 1969 Trim
🚀 Stay Tuned For Fall 2021 Launch Dates
Old 06-05-2005, 02:21 PM
Ye Olde Rocket Shoppe

Quote:
Originally Posted by snaquin
Yes I remember you and I used your auction site quite a bit at that time and met some good people. I really like your forum. I have a new found interest in cloning a couple of kits and I see several of the vendors I am currently dealing with on parts already hang out here.

Steve,

Thanks again for sending those RockSim files over for everyone to share. We appreciate it!
Ye Olde Rocket Forum
WOOSH NAR Section #558