Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Work Bench > Vendors
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2005, 12:49 PM
Junior Rocketeer

Default JonRocket in the House!

Hello,

I've been meaning to post on this board for awhile, but haven't gotten around to it. Anyway, here I am!

Many of you know of us, but for those you who don't let me tell you a little bit about ourselves.

We opened in April of 2004 to bring small rocket manufacturers and rocketeers together. At JonRocket.com you have the opportunity to sample several different small companies products without having to pay a seperate shipping rate from each company.

Due to the large volume of business, we are able to sell Rockets at a discount from the suggested retail price, so you get a better price and the small rocket manufacturer sells more rockets, helping to ensure that the small manufacturer is able to compete and thrive in a very competitive hobby market.

We offer FREE SHIPPING on kits and supplies from: Cosmodrome, Custom, Edmonds Aerospace, Fliskits, Holverson, The Launch Pad, Model Minutes, Peter Alway's scale kits, Pyramid Rocketry, Rocket Clocks, Semroc, Starlight, Sunward Aerospace and more.

Thank you for your support and please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or comments.

John (not Jon) Arthur
www.JonRocket.com