Ye Olde Rocket Forum

Go Back   Ye Olde Rocket Forum > Swap Shoppe > For Sale
User Name
Password
Auctions Register FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-01-2016, 08:24 PM
Intermediate Rocketeer

Default Lots-O-Kits For Sale

Hey all,I apologize in advance if this is too long of a read,Ill try to keep it brief,lol.

Some of you may remember me from,well,6-7 years ago? I havnt been around becouse a couple of medical issues tried to kick my butt,but they failed. I have had to adjust my lifestyle a bit. My doctor told me that I had to find a hobby that involved physical activity. So a couple of years ago I took up bowling and had to give up building rockets. There is only enough time and money for one expensive and time consuming hobby,so rocketry lost. Ill still keep a couple of my kits around to play around with but the other hundred and some odd kits have to go.

I forgot how many kits and supplies that I have,they are packed in 8 large plastic bins. Tonite Im going to start selling them off. I really didnt consider myself a collector,more of an accumulator. I actually had planned on building all of these kits,no really,I did. Anyway,Id like to give all of you here on YORF a chance to grab some kits before I throw them on evilbay. Im not trying to make a killing off of you all,you get the YORF discount,lol. Some items Ill throw out a price for but most items Ill take reasonable offers on. Ill also be throwing in free stuff with orders. I have a ton of building and launch supplies.

Itll take a few days to list everything so check back every so often. I have kits from Estes,Custom,quest ,Launch Pad,Serious Rocketry, Semroc and my favorite PD Rocketry. I know there are others also but I cant think of em. There are a ton of oop kits and some newer ones. My ebay ID is the same as my YORF ID arlblaster. I have 1527 feedback with no negatives. I will be listing some stuff on ebay right now but I do have multiples of lots of stuff. Everything that I list here will only be listed here,if the same thing is listed on ebay its becouse I have 2 or more of them. Ill give you all a couple of weeks to pick out what you want,then whatever is left will go to evilbay. I will also trade for high end bowling equipment especially stuff from Lane #1.

Thanks for reading!! Ill post the first lot of stuff in an hour or so.

Ken
Old 01-01-2016, 09:10 PM
Intermediate Rocketeer

Well,Ill start with some stuff that wouldnt fit into totes.

Estes 2157 Sat V Limited Edition. Sealed,shrink wrap intact.

Estes Honest John Maxi Brute This is old,lol. 3 of the 4 tape strips holding the box closed have come off but one is still intact,Kit has never been opened,box is in great shape.

If any interest, PM me here. Im gonna try and upload some pics... I hope this works. Im breaking out the first tote,Ill take some pics and itemize them in a bit.

Ken
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:  satvhonest.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  732.5 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  sat148-1.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  405.4 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  sat148-2.jpg
Views: 87
Size:  585.2 KB  

Last edited by arlblaster : 01-02-2016 at 01:16 PM. Reason: Sheri's Sat V Sold
Old 01-01-2016, 11:04 PM
Intermediate Rocketeer

Wow,this is a lot of work,lol. And yes,I know my camera sucks...This is most of 1 tote and will be it for the evening,Im going to post a ebay auctions tonite also. I have to go out til about 4PM tomorrow but will list lots more stuff tomorrow night. And BTW..Im not trying to hose anyone,if a kit has a defect,Ill list it as such. Thanks...

Semroc Orbital Transport -- Taurus -- Batrok

Estes Venus Probe -- Sidewinder -- Silver Comet -- Mean Machine -- Longshot -- E Launch Porta Pad Kit -- Gemini DC -- Black Brant II -- Screaming Eagle -- Interceptor II -- Xarconian Destroyer (hang tag is a bit wrinkled but fully intact).

Estes Classic Series Satellite Interceptor and Photon Disruptor.

Estes Der V-3 Kit has been opened. I dont remember it being that way,but it is,lol. Everything seems to be there including decals.

Quest Navaho ASM -- Proteus -- Superbird -- Icarus -- Raptor -- Force 5 -- X-30 Aerospace Plane -- Intruder Aerobee Hi -- Terrier Orion -- and Evader,the evader has an off center hang tag and is opened about a half of an inch on the upper left,probably a factory screw up as if anybody cares,lol.

OK,Thats that... Be back tomorrow night.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:  est3.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  665.5 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  est2.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  730.5 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  est1.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  700.1 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  semroc.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  697.1 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  quest3.jpg
Views: 106
Size:  753.6 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  quest2.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  752.6 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  quest1.jpg
Views: 119
Size:  723.9 KB  

Last edited by arlblaster : 01-05-2016 at 04:53 PM. Reason: sold some kits
Old 01-02-2016, 02:25 AM
President, MAYHEM AGITATORS, Inc.

Will be interested in the PD Rocketry stuff once you list it if they are some of their more interesting stuff.
I still have several unbuilt PDR kits including the Gemini Titan.

Yes, there is such a thing as NORMAL
, if you have to ask what is "NORMAL" , you probably aren't !

Failure may not be an OPTION, but it is ALWAYS a POSSIBILITY.
ALL systems are GO for MAYHEM, CHAOS, and HAVOC !
Old 01-02-2016, 03:13 AM
Craftsman

Wow, you have a lot of interesting kits. Are you looking to sell them as lots or individually?

Are you planning to offer them here first before they go on eBay? That's the impression I got from your first post, but then the second refers to starting auctions tonight.

Old 01-02-2016, 10:08 AM
Intermediate Rocketeer

Hello again,thanks for looking in... Ill dig out my PD Rocketry stuff tonite,if I remember correctly I still have about 6 or 7 of em. Those were great kits.

Anything that I list here will only be listed here. Ill give you all a couple of weeks to pick over what I have,whatever is left will go to ebay. I have multiples of a bunch of stuff. Id much rather sell here to get these kits to you all for reasonable prices. The stuff that I list on ebay now will not be listed here....

Ill sell individually or in lots. Lots are preferred obviously,you get better deals and I have less to pack and ship.

I had planned on doing some practice bowling today but I think that Ill just keep on listing. This is very time consuming...

Be back in a bit

Ken
Old 01-02-2016, 11:37 AM
Old Canuck Modeller

Ken, will you use the auction format for kits you list here, or fixed price? I hope you go with auction..........with fixed price it's the first guy to see your post that gets the kits. Since I don't skulk around here all day, an auction would guarantee that I would get to participate. It would get you the best price too.

Joe
Old 01-02-2016, 12:55 PM
Intermediate Rocketeer

Hey mojo!! I tried to use the auction section here but keep getting the internal server error. I assumed it wasnt working so Im going this route. If the auction section starts working,sure Ill list some interesting stuff there to get everyones blood pumping,lol.

BTW The Sheri's Saturn V is sold,Ill try to edit stuff out of the original posts as they sell. Hopefully that will keep everything updated.

Thanks Ken

PS... Ill be posting in about a half hour. Ill have some PDR kits,older Custom kits and a few older Estes kits. Oh yea and LOTS of engines.
Old 01-02-2016, 01:55 PM
Intermediate Rocketeer

OOOOK... First I have 4 PD Rocketry kits. -- Alien Invader -- Scorpius. I thought I had more,maybe in another bin.

Estes kits V-2 -- Solar Sailor II -- Photon Probe -- Jupiter C (Hang tag is creased in a few places but otherwise sealed and intact).

Some older Custom kits,love the look of the packaging on these. Metrix -- Bullet -- Satelite Drone -- Dynamic Carrier -- Stealth Interceptor -- Landviper (very rare,I paid dearly for this) -- Equinox -- Lamprey -- Matra -- Engage.

Thats it for this batch...
Attached Thumbnails

Name:  engines1.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  608.2 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  titan2.jpg
Views: 120
Size:  559.6 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  titan1.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  564.3 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  custom2.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  539.2 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  custom1.jpg
Views: 91
Size:  650.3 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  pdr2.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  501.9 KB  Click image for larger version

Name:  pdr1.jpg
Views: 94
Size:  1.31 MB  Click image for larger version

Name:  engines2.jpg
Views: 82
Size:  596.6 KB  

Last edited by arlblaster : 01-05-2016 at 04:54 PM. Reason: sold pdr kits
Old 01-02-2016, 04:23 PM
Intermediate Rocketeer

Wow,I need to regroup for a bit,lol. I have a bunch of OOP kits that Ill put up for auction here on YORF,as per requested if the auction section gets to working.